City offices in the City/County Government Center will be closed on November 24th and 25th in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
The Municipal Service Center office will be closed on November 24th and 25th. However, yard waste and brush may still be dropped off during the holiday hours. Also, the bulky waste drop off site, while being closed on Thanksgiving Day, will be open on Friday, November 25th (9am-3:15pm) and Saturday, November 26th (8am-12pm).
Refuse and recycling will be collected as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday customers
- No change to collection schedule
- Thursday customers
- Refuse/garbage will be picked up on Wednesday, November 23rd – one day early.
- Recycling will be picked up on Friday, November 25th.
- Friday customers
- Refuse/garbage will be picked up on Monday, November 28th.
- Recycling will be picked up on Saturday, November 26th.
Please have your bins set out by 5:00am each of these days to accommodate the holiday collection schedule.
The Senior Center programs and City Transit buses will not be operating on November 24th or 25th. Both will resume regular schedules on Monday, November 28th.
The Fond du Lac Public Library will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 24th, but will be open on Friday, November 25th.
As always, Police and Fire Departments will be fully operational throughout the holiday period.
Thank you and have a safe and happy holiday.