The Municipal Service Center would like to inform residents the new hours of operation for the City’s Bulky Waste Drop-Off Site.
Effective April 1, 2023 the Department of Public Works Bulky Waste Drop Off Site, located at 490 Doty St. begins our Summer operating hours as follows:
Hours of Operation:
Hours (April 1 – November 30)
Monday 9:00 to 3:15
Wednesday 10:00 to 6:00
Thursday 9:00 to 3:15
Friday 9:00 to 3:15
Saturday 8:00 to Noon
- General Fees:
- Waste that could fit in a 95 gallon waste receptacle NO CHARGE
- Waste loaded in a vehicle or SUV $10.00
- Waste loaded in a pickup or van $20.00
- Waste loaded onto a single-axle trailer $20.00
- Waste loaded onto a double-axle trailer $40.00
- Fees for Tires:
- Car Tires $5.00
- Truck Tire $10.00
- Tractor Tire $15.00
- Fee of $25 per Freon item and tire fees are still in effect and will be charged in addition to any single use fees.
- BULKY SITE PUNCH CARDS
- This transferrable punch card allows the user ten (10) $20.00 uses for $200.00
- Cash and checks are accepted at the site using an envelope system.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted at the Drop Off Site.
- This amenity may not be available at all times.
- Single use passes and punch cards are available at the City Clerk’s office and at the Drop Off Site during regular business hours.
- Contractors are not eligible to use the site.
- Construction debris is not accepted at the site.
- Only metal items for recycling may be dropped off for free. Cardboard and paper for recycling require a daily fee.
- Fee charges are at the discretion of the attendant working
The site has an attendant on duty all hours for which the facility of open for business.
Curb Side Bulky Waste Collection:
The cost for bulky collection at the curb begins at $40 minimum and anything over one cubic yard will be charged an additional $40 per yard. This is in addition to any fees for Freon items, microwaves or tires. Please call 322-3544 for further information on bulky waste collection.
For additional information see the city website at http://www.fdl.wi.gov/ or call 322-3544.
Thank you for your cooperation.