4/4/2019: The Service Request app is currently unavailable.
The Service Requests app allows for reporting issues to the City, including drainage, terrace tree, street, water service, sidewalk, light and signal issues, etc.
Smart devices work best with opening the Service Requests app directly. This allows for using device location services when placing requests on the map. PC and laptop users can also use this link for a full-screen experience.
Review existing requests before submitting, as the issue may have already been reported. Leave a comment to help promote that issue. Duplicate submissions will have no effect on our ability to respond, and may result in delays.
- Select “Submit new request”.
- Select a “Request Type” and “Issue” on the form.
- Enter details to help us better understand the issue.
- Enter your name, email, and phone.
- Submissions are not reviewed if the above is missing.
- Include a picture to help describe the problem.
- Select “Report It” to submit the request.