While the Fond du Lac Senior Center remains closed to the public, several programs are still being offered.
- The Fond du Lac County Senior Dining Program is still being offered as a “Drive Up” service. Please call by noon the weekday prior to reserve a meal – (920) 322-3630. You can pick up your meal between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m., Monday- Friday at the Senior Center. Program is open to Fond du Lac County residents that are 60+ years of age or married to someone 60+.
- Facebook Live exercises are held Monday and Friday mornings at 9:00. We are now offering the option to participate in person in our parking lot, weather permitting.
- The Ladies Playful Golf League is hitting the links on Monday and Wednesday mornings at Oakgreen Golf Course. Anyone is welcome to join this drop in league. The course is located at N7405 N Pioneer Rd, Fond du Lac
- The Senior Men’s Golf League is playing at Whispering Springs – subs always welcome. Call John at (920) 960-8688 for more information
- Our Walking Group is meeting Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings. Locations vary – call or check Facebook for more information