AFTER REHABILITATION APPRAISAL SPECIFICATIONS QUOTE
The City of Fond du Lac is seeking quotes for after rehabilitation appraisals with the following specifications:
- Furnish an “after – rehabilitation” appraisal of value for certain 1-4 unit residential properties participating in the City’s Housing Rehabilitation Programs.
- Must be able to understand specifications for rehabilitating residential properties furnished by the Community Development Department and apply them to the property’s current value in order to estimate an “after rehab value”.
- Appraisals are expected to be fully completed within ONE (1) WEEK of notification on a “Uniform Residential Appraisal Report” form including photos of the subject property and comparable values.
- The expected (but not guaranteed) volume of work is approximately ten (10) to twenty (20) appraisals per year.
- The applicant shall possess at least two (2) years of full-time, active, residential appraisal experience.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who have or are actively working toward either of the following designations:
- An “SRA” from the Society of Real Estate Appraisers
- An “RM: from the Appraisal Institute
- The successful bidder must be licensed as a Residential real estate appraiser by the State of Wisconsin.
- Minority and Women’s Business Enterprise companies are encouraged to submit quotations. Section 3 Qualified Businesses are also encouraged to submit quotations.
- The attached Minority Business Enterprise form must be completed and included with proposal.
- Qualifications of Appraisers form must be included with proposal.
- All quotes must be submitted on the attached proposal form.
- The term of the contract runs from February 1, 2022 through January 31, 2023.
- All quotes must be received no later the 4:30 on Friday, February 11, 2022.
Quotes may be returned via mail, fax, or email.
City of Fond du Lac
Attn: Purchasing Manager
PO Box 150
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0150
Questions should be directed to Merry Arndt, Community Development Specialist at 920-322-3445.
See attachment for full quote specifications: 2022 APPRAISALS QUOTE SPECIFICATIONS