Service – Opening or Closing an Account
A new water account can be established by completing the Water Service Application and emailing completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or forms can be mailed back to the Fond du Lac Water Utility Business Office 109 N. Macy St Fond du Lac, WI 54935.
Fond du Lac Water Utility Start-Stop Service Form
Fond du Lac Water Utility Start-Stop Service Form (Spanish)
The following information will be required to start a new service:
- Name and drivers license number or social security number of water account holder(s)
- Address of the property to receive water service
- Mailing address if different than service address
- Date you would like water service to begin.
- Contact Phone Number(s)
- Contact Email Address
- Previous Addresses where Applicants had water accounts with the Fond du Lac Water Utility
-By making application for service, you agree to pay for all water and sewer services in a timely manner.
-Fond du Lac Water Utility reserves the right to run a background check on applicants, and to refuse/deny service.
To close an account you need to complete the Water Service Application and email to email@example.com or mail completed form to Fond du Lac Water Utility Business Office 109 N Macy St Fond du Lac WI 54935
The following information will be required to end water service:
- Water Account Holder Name
- Address of property for service termination
- Date of termination
- Address to which final bill is to be sent. Remember, there will always be a charge for service from your last billing date through the day you actually close the account
- $25.00 Special Bill Charge will appear on your Final Statement, this charge applies to all closed accounts.
After regular business hours and during weekends and holidays, emergency service is available. If an emergency exists, call (920) 906-5555.
Scheduling a Service Call
Contact the Water Utility Business office at 920-322-3680 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time for the service call. Provide information regarding the problem you are experiencing. Request service in advance and we will make every effort to work with the limitations a customer may have. Often times a first call in the morning, late afternoon or lunchtime appointment can be arranged.
Water meter change out, cross connection re-inspection, and water service line survey appointments can be scheduled online HERE
Conditions of Service
The Fond du Lac Water Utility will furnish water and service in accordance with standards and rates set by the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin as defined in Chapter 185 of the Wisconsin Administrative Code. All persons now receiving water service from this utility, or who may request service in the future, shall be considered as having agreed to be bound by these rules and regulations.
In order to be exempted from variable sewer charges on the water used to fill your pool, please take a beginning and ending read from your water meter and record them below.
Note: Only one fill is allowed per season & customers must be current on their water bills to be eligible for sewer credit.
Pool Fill Form
The Water Utility business office is located at 109 North Macy Street, Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Hours are 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM weekdays, except legal holidays.