Welcome to the City of Fond du Lac Police Department website. Our Department’s employees are very dedicated to our community. We, as a team, have committed to make Fond du Lac a better place to live. You can assist us in obtaining our mission by becoming a partner. These opportunities are:
- Join and participate in our neighborhood watch program.
- Call us when you have a concern or witness an illegal act.
- Attend one of our Department’s Citizen Academies.
- Attend one of our Department’s Community Outreach meetings.
- Become a Department volunteer.
- Be a caring, considerate, observant and respectful neighbor.
The Fond du Lac Police Department is one of the larger police departments in the State of Wisconsin and has 74 police officers and 7 support personnel who are dedicated to making Fond du Lac a safe place to live, learn, work and play! Please visit our Web site for more information on our many community programs and services. Please send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vision Statement: To be the agency that sets the standard of professional excellence in law enforcement.
Mission Statement: The Fond du Lac Police Department is a values-driven organization whose mission is to provide service, protection, and leadership to all people.
Core Values: The members of the Fond du Lac Police Department serve our community with HONOR by holding true our core values of INTEGRITY and PROFESSIONALISM while being accountable for our actions to ourselves, our department, and our community.