Located at 109 N. Macy Street
Phone: (920) 322-3680 Email: email@example.com
Business Hours Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Summer Hours: 5/26/2023 through 9/5/2023 Mon.-Thurs. 7:00am-4:30pm & Fri. 7:00am-11:00am
Preventing a Frozen Water Service
Pipes exposed to severe cold, like outdoor hose bibs, and water supply pipes in unheated interior areas
like basements, crawl spaces, utility rooms can be prone to freezing.
The Utility offers customers the following winter tips to prevent costly and inconvenient repairs brought about by frozen or ruptured pipes:
- Keep basement temperatures above freezing by opening furnace duct vents.
- Eliminate cold drafts -repair broken windows and doors and keep them tightly closed
- Insulate exterior walls
- Seal all air leaks in crawl spaces and basements
- Turn off water to outside faucets, remove hoses and drain the pipes
- Open the door to utility rooms and cabinets where pipes are located to allow warm air to circulate
- Make frequent use of your water. If you will be gone for a few days, run water from a faucet at a small stream to allow water to continuously flow through pipes.
- If you own a property that is currently vacant, turn the water off at the inlet valve located near the water meter and drain pipes down.
Pay Invoices anytime 24/7, through the InvoiceCloud.com or an automated phone bill pay system
Website: Access InvoiceCloud Click Here
Phone by calling 1 (855) 635-0959
Payment made online after 3:30pm will be credited to your account the NEXT business day.
Now accepting PayPal products and Venmo!
- Payments in the form of Check, Cash, Credit Card will still be accepted and processed by staff at City Payments in person at 160 S Macy Street
- Mail Checks payable to the City of Fond du Lac to PO Box 830 Fond du Lac 53936-0830.
- Onsite Drop Box: City/County Government Center Located at 160 S. Macy St
- Boxed located at Main Entrance, Lot 19, or Lot 22 (Payments deposited after 1:30 p.m. will be processed the next business day)
Fond du Lac Water Utility has extended it Toilet Rebate Program for 2023
Earn up to $100 rebate towards the purchase of a new 1.28 gallons per flush toilet.
-Replacing a toilet flushing at 3.5 gpf or higher, with a 1.28 gpf toilet (1.6 gpf toilets do not qualify)
-Participants must be a residential customer of the Fond du Lac Water Utility.
-1 rebate, for 1 toilet, per household or apartment unit.
-Rebate can be in the form of a check or credit to next water bill.
For more details and to print off a rebate form visit Conservation on our website.
If you are requesting to cancel or start a water service at a location,
please complete a required service change form within five (5) business days, of date transfer to occur
Forms can be returned to the Utility via
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mailed/dropped off: 109 N Macy St Fond du Lac WI 54935
Water Service Change Form-English
Water Service Change Form-Spanish
The City of Fond du Lac’s Water Utility is a municipally owned and operated utility providing water service to residents and businesses. Policies and rates are set by the Wisconsin Public Service Commission (WPSC). The City of Fond du Lac has over 200 miles of water main with almost 15,000 service connections providing water to residents and businesses throughout the City.