Water Business Office will be closed the following days for the upcoming Holidays:
Thursday November 24 & Friday November 25, 2022 in observance of Thanksgiving
Friday December 23 & Monday December 26, 2022 in observance of Christmas
Friday December 30, 2022 & Monday January 2, 2023 in observance of New Years
Located at 109 N. Macy Street Fond du Lac
Phone: (920) 322-3680 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Hours Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Summer Hours: Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend
Monday-Thursday 7:00am-4:30pm and Friday 7:00am-11:00am
Important Notice for Utility Customers
The Fond Du Lac Water Utility has filed an application with the Public Service Commission of
Wisconsin (PSCW) to adjust water rates. The Utility has had a 11.95 percent increase in gross
plant investment and a 1.96 percent increase in operating expenses since the last water rate case
was completed in 2015.
The application was filed as a requirement by the Public Service Commission when the Utility’s
Private Lead Service Replacement Program was approved. The Utility has requested no increase
in rates during this proceeding.
More details pertaining to this Public Notice are available by viewing attached pdf 2010-WR-114 Customer Notice Fond du Lac
If you are requesting to cancel or start a water service at a location,
please complete a required service change form within five (5) business days, of date transfer to occur
Forms can be returned to the Utility via
Email: email@example.com or Mailed/dropped off: 109 N Macy St Fond du Lac WI 54935
Water Service Change Form-English
Water Service Change Form-Spanish
Pay Invoices anytime 24/7, Access your Account & Payment History,
Save time enroll in AutoPay with InvoiceCloud
Payment made online after 3:30pm will be credited to your account the NEXT business day.
Now accepting PayPal products and Venmo!
- Payments can be made over the phone 24 hrs/7 days week- free of charge by calling 1 (855) 635-0959
- Payments in the form of Check, Cash, Credit Card will still be accepted and processed by staff at City Payments in person at 160 S Macy Street
- Mail Checks payable to the City of Fond du Lac to PO Box 830 Fond du Lac 53936-0830.
- Onsite Drop Box: City/County Government Center Located at 160 S. Macy St
- Boxed located at Main Entrance, Lot 19, or Lot 22 (Payments deposited after 1:30 p.m. will be processed the next business day)
Fond du Lac Water Utility has extended it Toilet Rebate Program for 2022!!!!
Earn up to $100 rebate towards the purchase of a new 1.28 gallons per flush toilet.
-Replacing a toilet flushing at 3.5 gpf or higher, with a 1.28 gpf toilet (1.6 gpf toilets do not qualify)
-Participants must be a residential customer of the Fond du Lac Water Utility.
-1 rebate, for 1 toilet, per household or apartment unit.
-Rebate can be in the form of a check or credit to next water bill.
For more details and to print off a rebate form visit Conservation on our website.
Fond du Lac Water Utility is advising businesses and other water customers about the importance of following procedures when reopening a location where water has been stagnant in pipes.
Plumbing systems that were inactive for an extended period, such as during the shutdown for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, can pose a health risk. Water that has not been circulated can create a potential for pathogen growth because the disinfectant in the water will dissipates over time. This stagnant water can allow disease causing pathogens to grow within the water pipes.
As some businesses start re-opening, it is recommended to follow the listed steps to maintain water quality. The purpose of building flushing is to replace ALL water inside building piping with fresh water, not just drinking water.
- Flush hot and cold water through all points of use (e.g. showers, sink faucets, appliances, icemakers, hot water heaters, drinking fountains, etc.)
- Flush cold water lines before hot water lines.
- Flushing may need to occur in segments, depending on size of individual rooms or if a building contains multiple floors.
- Flushing should start at the lowest level, the one nearest to the building’s water supply.
- Replace all point-of-use filters, including filters in refrigerators.
More information can be found at the following links:
The City of Fond du Lac’s Water Utility is a municipally owned and operated utility providing water service to residents and businesses. Policies and rates are set by the Wisconsin Public Service Commission (WPSC). The City of Fond du Lac has over 200 miles of water main with almost 15,000 service connections providing water to residents and businesses throughout the City.