Utility Assistance Programs

Wisconsin Help for Homeowners (WHH)

Wisconsin Help for Homeowners is a new statewide program than can help with overdue bills like mortgage payments, property taxes and utilities.  This program is open to homeowners in Wisconsin with overdue housing-related bills who meet income and other eligibility requirements and have experienced a qualified economic hardship since January 21, 2020

Application portal is available via https://doa.wi.gov/Pages/LocalGovtsGrants/Homeowner-Assistance.aspx  

Get additional information about how to apply by calling (855)-246-6394

UnitedHealthcare UCard Utility Payments

UnitedHealthcare has issued UCards which is the new Medicare Member ID Card that can be used to pay eligible utilities.

Instructions on how to use your UCard to pay utility invoices, you must register the UCard on the Hub website or mobile app:

Registering your Ucard on website or mobile app: https://www.uhc.com/member-resources/health-care-tools/unitedhealthcare-app

Payments made for utilities using your UCard benefits may take several business days to be recevied by the PUD. Please allow up to 2 weeks for payment made using UCard benefits.

UnitedHealthcare UCard cannot be used in the following ways:

-Cannot be swiped or entered in-person when trying to pay an utility invoice at Government Center 160 S Macy St Fond du Lac

-Cannot be used in our phone payment system or online payment program InvoiceCloud

For more instruction and information we encourage you to contact United Healthcare directly 1-800-607-2877

St. Vincent de Paul Fond du Lac County

Need assistance with utility’s call (920) 922-3650

Note: A completed Consent to Disclose Utility Customer Information must be on file with the utilty before account information can be release to a Third Party.