Task Of Authority
To provide safe and decent housing to low income families through housing units owned by the Housing Authority.
- Residence within city limits. Membership will terminate at the end of term upon cessation of City residency
- Readiness to devote time and effort to carrying out duties of Authority
- Recognition of the housing needs of low-income families, elderly, and handicapped
- No more than two members may be officers of the City of Fond du Lac
- May not be connected in any official capacity with any political party.
Method Of Appointment
City Council confirms to a 5-year term expiring November 10th.
3:00 p.m. on second Monday of each month at Rosalind Apartments and other meetings on special occasions at the call of the chairman.
Louise Gudex – firstname.lastname@example.org