Task Of Authority
To advise the City Council, City Manager and Community Development on all aspects of public programs and projects to improve the appearance, livability, and economic viability of residential and commercial areas by elimination and prevention of the development or spread of deterioration and blight.
- Residence within City limits. Membership will terminate at the end of term upon cessation of City residency
- Readiness to devote time and effort to carrying out duties of Authority
- Sincere interest in a commitment to community redevelopment and renewal
- A demonstrated interest in serving the long-range interest of the community unbound by narrow interests or political expediency
- Good judgment, intelligence, objectivity, and courage
- Ability to inspire confidence and support of City officials and community
Method Of Appointment
City Council confirms to a 5-year term expiring April 30th.
7:30 a.m. on the third Wednesday of each month in the City-County Government Center. Special meetings may be scheduled as the need arises.
Dyann Benson – email@example.com