Submit a non-emergency service request

Please fill out the following form to submit a service request for the following issues: street lights, traffic signals, signs, terrace trees, sidewalks, streets, property, sewer, and water service. All submissions will be reviewed within two business days.

Request Services are NOT submitted to the Police Dept. Concerns such as abandoned vehicles and on street parking violations need to be reported to the Communication Center. If you need immediate assistance, please call 911 for an emergency, or 920-906-5555 to speak with the Communications Center.