Task Of Board
To provide that elected and appointed officials are independent, impartial and responsible to the people; that elected office not be used for personal gain; and the public have confidence in the integrity of its government.
Classification Of Members
- Suggested by Fond du Lac County Bar Association
- Citizen Representative
- Citizen Representative (Alternate)
- Residence within city limits. Membership will terminate at the end of term upon cessation of City residency
- Shall not be elected official, city employee or currently serving on any other City board or commission
- Readiness to devote time and effort to carrying out the duties of the Board
- Sincerity in the desire to enforce the ethics code through channels that are honest and appropriate
- Good judgment, intelligence and objectivity.
Method Of Appointment
City Council appoints to a 3-year term expiring June 30th.
Monthly, usually in Meeting Room A, City-County Government Center, on the 4th Monday of each month at 5:30 p.m. Special meetings may be scheduled occasionally as the need arises.
Deborah Hoffmann – firstname.lastname@example.org