Task Of Commission
The Downtown Architectural Review Board is created for the purpose of fostering a strong viable downtown as a commercial, civic, residential and cultural center.
- Residence within city limits. Membership will continue for duration of term should member relocate from the City. *Up to two members of the Board may be property owners or representatives of owners within the downtown area that are non-residents of the City.
- Knowledge of architectural design principles. Employment or background in a field involving architecture, engineering, design, marketing, contractor or similar occupation; downtown business owner
- Ability to listen to property owners, business owners and design professionals to approve projects to positively affect the value of property in the Downtown
- Good judgment and ability to articulate issues, problems and solutions
- A demonstrated interest in serving the long-range interest of the downtown
Method Of Appointment
City Council confirms to a 3-year term expiring August 30th.
First Tuesday of the month at 12:00 p.m. at the City-County Government Center, Meeting Room A and other meetings at the call of the chairman.
Joellyn Dahlin – firstname.lastname@example.org