Third Party Request for Information Pertaining to a Water Account

Property Owners/Management Companies may be able to obtain copies of current water bills for water accounts in a tenant(s) name by submitting a Consent to Disclose Utility Customer Information for each utility customer. A completed Consent to Disclose Utility Customer Information is required for each rental property address and for each new tenant per Wis. Stat. Sec. 196.137.

Property Owners/Management Companies may also be able to obtain delinquent notices from the City of Fond du Lac if owners/property management companies comply with Wis. Stat. Sec. 66.0809(5). To receive delinquent notices pertaining to past due water accounts, submit a completed Third Party Notification for Delinquent Water Accounts  for each utility account.

*Forms can be returned via email or mailed/dropped off at 109 N. Macy Street Fond du Lac for processing.

Please allow the utility 5 business days to process requests.

Forms not completed in there entirety will be denied processing.