Lakeside Municipal Court
During the COVID-19 pandemic, in Person Initial Appearances will take place at the City/County Government Building, 160 South Macy Street, Fond du Lac, WI.
- If you want to virtually appear at your initial appearance (Adult citations only):
The Court will be conducting virtual initial appearances at 9:00 a.m. on your Initial Appearance date. To access your virtual initial appearances, please follow the instructions below.
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
Please join my GoToMeeting meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Access Code: 283-474-197
You will only be able to access the meeting with video Using your computer or I-pad. Please enter your full name (first and last) before joining the meeting. Phone appearances are not permitted and will not be called by the Court.
If you do not appear virtually at 9:00 a.m., you must appear in person at 1:00 p.m. or enter a plea by returning the enclosed Plea form to Lakeside Municipal Court.
- If you wish to talk to the City Attorney’s Office about your citation:
- Please enter a not guilty plea by filling out the enclosed Plea Form and returning it to Lakeside Municipal Court. Plea forms can be mailed to the Court at 16 Garfield Street, North Fond du Lac, WI 54937, emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to (920) 922-7926.
- You will be notified of your scheduled pretrial date and time with the City Attorney’s Office via mail. Pretrials will be conducted by phone, email, or appointment only. Contact information can be found below for the City Attorney’s Office.
Assistant City Attorney Alexandra Klimko Paralegal Charlene Wiese
Phone: (920) 322-3428 Phone: (920) 322-3424
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
- If you want to plead guilty, but need time to pay your ticket:
- Please enter a guilty or no contest plea by filling out the enclosed Plea Form and returning it to Lakeside Municipal Court. Plea forms can be mailed to the Court at 16 Garfield Street, North Fond du Lac, WI 54937, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to (920) 922-7926.
- Payment of your citation will be due within 60 days from your rescheduled court date listed above.
- Extensions of time to pay may be considered by the Court by emailing email@example.com .
If you do not appear in person or virtually and/or do not file a plea by your initial appearance date, you will be in default. The Court will enter a default judgment finding you guilty.