Lakeside Park Marina Boat Launch
Lakeside Park Marina is located on the South end of Lake Winnebago. The marina is owned and maintained by the City of Fond du Lac. The city employs a Harbormaster, who is in charge of rentals for transient boaters, the concession stand, the waste pump out station and the fueling station. The marina consists of 8 docks with 232 slips, ranging from 20′ – 45′ in length. All slips have electrical and all but C, D & E dock have plumbed water.
The launch near the marina has two launch lanes with concrete launch pads and twenty-four hour parking. Daily permit fees are $5 and annual permit fees are $20. Vehicle with trailer parking is available along with a playground area, picnic area and restrooms. This is a full service marina with both season-long and transient slips available.
For information on renting a seasonal/yearly slip please call 920-322-3430 or visit our Boat Launch Portal.
Lakeside Park West Boat Launch
The launches in Lakeside Park West have twelve launch lanes with concrete launch pads and twenty-four hour parking. Daily permit fees are $5 and annual permit fees are $20. Vehicle with trailer parking is available. There are restrooms and a picnic area nearby.
Harbor View Drive Boat Launch
The Harbor View Drive boat launch has two launch lanes with concrete pads and twenty-four hour parking with twenty trailer parking spaces. Daily permit fees are $5 and annual permit fees are $20.
Purchase Boat Launch Pass
Yearly boat launch passes can be purchased at the following locations in addition to the boat launch sites:
- City Payments/City-County Building – 160 S. Macy St.
Monday – Friday: 7:45 am – 4:30 pm
- Dutch’s Trading Post – 258 N. Main St.
- River Haus Bait Tackle & Gifts – 440 N. Brooke St.
- Online through our Boat Launch Portal.
Lakeside Park Marina
For any information regarding a transient boatslip please contact Harbor Master Dave Lallier at 920-906-5096 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Lakeside Park has a wonderful marina with slips available for both seasonal and overnight docking along with a full-service marina.
- 2019 Boatslip Policy/Rules & Regulations
- Municipal Boatslip Permit Form
- Lighthouse Harbor Marina Map
- WebTrac Registration and Online Payment Instructions
- Boatslip Rental Portal
Lakeside Park Marina (at the fuel dock)
- Valvetect ethanol free marine fuel, 87 octance & 91 octane
- Transient dockage, by the day, week or monthly
- Marine supplies
- Pump out
- Public restrooms
- Private restrooms/showers for overnight boater
- Temporary dockage
- Security fence
- Walking distance to Salty’s Seafood Restaurant & A&W
- Lakeside park with the famous train & carousel rides, huge playground
- Bike/walking trails in the park
- Fond du Lac sailing club www.fdlsail.com
- Fond du Lac yacht club www.fdlyachtclub.com
Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day
Monday thru Thursday: 3pm – 7pm
Friday: 11am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 8pm
Sunday: 9am – 6pm
Spring & Fall
Saturday & Sunday as weather permits.
Over Night – End Pier Slip – $1.25/ft