Reaching Out ~ Touching Lives
Our Outreach Program connects volunteers with seniors in our community to enhance their quality of life by creating opportunities for socialization and friendship.We are always looking for caring people willing to commit to making a difference in a lonely senior’s life. Together we can make a difference one life at a time. We provide training, support, and suggestions to assist you. This opportunity is not only rewarding for the client – but also for the volunteer! For more information call Sarah at (920) 322-3641.
- Community Cares
- Volunteers call on residents of a different local nursing home or assisted living facility each month to visit with residents who may not have family or friends nearby. This community outreach is a fun activity usually done in pairs.
- Caring Companions
- Volunteers are matched up with an individual in the community and visit with them one-on-one.
- Caring Companion Community Partner
- Volunteers are matched up with a senior living community and visit residents in a one-to-one, or one-to-many setting
- Community Cares Enrichment Activity
- Volunteers visit a senior living community and participate in an organized activity. Activities vary from game days to sing-a-longs, holiday cookie decorating to seasonal bingo.
- Veterans to Veterans
- Volunteers who are Veterans are paired up with a local Veteran for one-on-one visits.