WE WELCOME YOU TO OUR SENIOR CENTER!
We are here Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and we encourage you to stop in and learn more about what we offer each month. Our programs are designed for people 50+ and we welcome anyone new to town, long time residents, or those who have not been very active but want to find out more about the Senior Center.
While the Center is handicap accessible, we do not provide any type of care giving services and are not a drop off adult day care center. Participants must be independent of activities of daily living in order to attend, or if they are not independent, a caregiver must accompany them.
- Information or referral on many topics related to aging – call 322-3630 or stop in with questions
- Soda and water available for purchased
- Puzzles available to borrow
- “Information Hallway” with a variety of brochures related to community resources, housing, health, and general information
- FREE WI-FI
- Photo copies and Laminating available (per page fee applies)
- Document shredder (small amounts only please)
AARP – Prior to the pandemic, the American Association of Retired Persons Fond du Lac AARP Chapter #614 met at the Center. No meetings are scheduled at this time. The cost to join the local AARP chapter was $5.
ADVOCAP Employment and Training Program: 922-7760
AGING & DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER & AGING DIVISION 50 N. Portland Street 929-3466 – Mobile Meals & Senior Dining Program: 929-3937 Handi-Van: 929-3110
FOSTER GRANDPARENTS Contact Bridget Bestor – Volunteer Development Specialist 922-7760
MPTC – Moraine Park Technical College Registration Office: 922-8611 www.morainepark.edu
RSVP – Retired & Senior Volunteer Program Karen Humphreys – Volunteer Development Specialist 922-7760
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION 16 Guindon Blvd., Fond du Lac, WI 54935 Hours: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday 1-888-717-1526 National Office: 1-800-772-1213 Available 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
VETERAN SERVICES 50 N. Portland Street 929-3117