About the Comprehensive Plan
The purpose of the Comprehensive Plan is to guide land use decisions for future development and consider visions of the community’s future. The Comprehensive Plan includes nine elements: Land Use, Implementation, Issues and Opportunities, Agricultural/Natural/Cultural Resources, Transportation, Housing, Utilities and Community Facilities, Economic Development, and Intergovernmental Cooperation. It is important to note that the vision of the Comprehensive Plan is intended to reflect how the City of Fond du Lac should be in twenty years, not how it is today.
Any questions or comments regarding the Comprehensive Plan can be directed to Dyann Benson, Community Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (920) 322-3440.
2040 Comprehensive Plan
- 2040 Comprehensive Plan
- Appendix A – Public Participation Plan
- Appendix B – Action Plan
- Appendix C – Community Survey Results
- Appendix D – Community Mapping Results
- Appendix E – Plan Maps
- 2040 Comprehensive Plan Press Release – Recorded Presentation
- 2040 Comprehensive Plan Update Open House – Video – November 18, 2020
- Public Information Meeting Presentation – PowerPoint – November 18, 2020
- Public Information Meeting Notice – November 18, 2020